Business continuity is essential given today’s uncertainties. We must maintain essential functions, processes and procedures that prevent interruptions and re-establish full functionality to the organization as quickly as possible. Business continuity is critical for organizations of any size. Once crucial components have been identified, failover mechanisms can be put in place.
Intone delivers business continuity and disaster recovery services that can support your business which is spread across all key environments — public cloud, private cloud and on-premises and traditional.
We understand business continuity and technology and do it well. Our phased approach to business continuity includes the following:
Our Business Continuity Impact Analysis (BCIA) develops a common understanding of functions, resources, the interrelationships and dependencies of these functions and resources, and recovery time frames that are critical to the business continuity/disaster recovery capability of the client. The BCIA will:
- Evaluate the risks that can create business process failures;
- Identify critical and necessary business functions/processes, their interrelationships and their resource dependencies;
- Assess the effectiveness of current risk reduction measures.
- Assess current and planned activities to ensure that business continuity planning is aligned with a client’s business requirements;
- Identify continuity alternatives for the critical resources described in the business impact analysis;
- Assist in the acquisition of alternative processes and/or resources needed to ensure continuity;
- Identify the technology resources and infrastructure required to recover business operations and their associated systems;
- Document alternative recovery strategies, such as alternate office space and hot sites; and
- Establishment of a business continuity management systems policies and procedures (BCMS);
- BCP/DRP testing and maintenance cycles and procedures;
- Launching the completed plan and providing training and execution assistance