GOVERNMENT AND NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS
Citizens across the world expect their governments to connect more closely with them and provide easy access to information and public services. This has led to the increasing adoption of e-Governance initiatives aimed at closer contact with citizens, simplifying the management of resources, boosting the quality of services, lowering costs, improving productivity and increasing transparency.
Our initiatives have helped the government to achieve efficient delivery, cost savings and reduction in wastage. Public utility companies that cater to large sections of people are showing a keen interest in modernizing operations and achieving good results in service delivery. To achieve this, the management of data and information sharing play a crucial role.
Intone has worked with various government entities at different levels, and understand the need for the transparent administration of services as well as the need to provide benefits to the target group at a reduced cost. The time taken to deliver and confirm the efficacy of service is essential in ascertaining customer satisfaction. We can offer precisely such solutions to our customers through our tested methodologies. A comprehensive end – to – end approach enables us to deliver the product in the shortest time.
• To ensure service delivery to consumers
• Provide specific services to senior citizens, farmers and women
• Increase the efficiency of local governments in delivering services
• Provide responsive service delivery mechanisms
• Transparency in public expenditure
• Enable the underprivileged in taking part in government schemes
• Rate the success of various governance systems